We’ll provide you with answers in 30 days or your money back! Guaranteed!
Why Choose Exhale Mold™ ?
• Unlike other tests, Exhale tests your air for mold that is actively growing and harmful to your health.
• You don’t have to find out figure out how to collect your own mold samples. Just plug the device in and let it run for 24 hours.
• There are no hidden testing fees. Other mold tests may cost less up front but later charge you a fee to test your samples.
• Simplified Results. We won’t bore you with lists of mold species, we simply let you know if we detected mold and what the level was.
• We won’t leave you hanging once your results are in. Our consultants will schedule a call with you to find out more about your environment so we can provide you with recommendations that are tailored to your home.
NO MORE UNWANTED REMEDIATION
Get Answers in 3 Easy Steps!
You Collect the Air Sample
Simply pick the area you want to test and plug in the device. Let it run undisturbed for 24 hours on a hard surface. Then use the prepaid shipping label included and drop it off at any Fedex location.
We Analyze Your Air Sample
We’ll work our magic in the lab to create a simplified data report that shows the level of mold detected in your home or office. Results are ready 5 business days after the lab receives your sample.
Together We Create Your Plan
We’ll schedule a consult call with you to learn more about your environment. Once completed, we’ll email you the data report with solutions tailored to your home.
We’ll provide you with answers in 30 days or your money back!
“We had a leak in the basement. Water was everywhere and I was so stressed out. I’m always worried about mold contamination, since my son suffers from severe allergies. We removed the water and I cleaned everything with bleach, but you can never be too certain that the mold is gone. Exhale’s mold test kit was recommended to me by a friend. It was easy to use and I received results in record time! Thankfully, the results confirmed that we didn’t have any mold contamination. Thanks, Exhale for giving me peace of mind!”
– Andrea W.
Read on for commonly asked questions
As air circulates over the 24-hour sampling period, this test will detect active mold throughout your home. This excludes the basement. If you’d like to test a basement in addition to the rest of your space, you’ll need two test kits.
Nope! You pay one fixed price ($129) for the entire service, this includes S&H.
Our mold test detects any living/growing mold, including black mold. However, our testing does not provide speciation. Our testing will simply let you know if our sampler detected mold growing in your home or office and if that level was low, medium or high.
No. The sample is sent to our ISO-qualified lab where sensitive molecular testing will be performed. Results will be ready within 5 business days of the lab receiving the sampler.
Yes. It detects fragments that get suspended in the air and freely circulate in the house, as long as the mold is growing.