Outdoor Wedding this Spring? Don’t Let Your Allergies Crash the Party!
Here comes spring and outdoor wedding season! Time for flowers, nice weather and … annoying allergies!! If you are a bride and are excited to exchange vows with the love of your life this spring, you may want your perfect day to be outdoors surrounded by family, friends and sunshine. After all, the last thing you want on your special day is to worry about sneezing as you finally say “I do”. You can still have your dream wedding outdoors; don’t worry your sneezy little head about it. You just need to have a plan!
- Before your big day, be sure to contact your allergist to discuss your options. Your physician may have some suggestions for outdoor allergy management or may even want to alter your medications for the big day.
- According to the ACAAI (American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology), in the springtime during tree and grass pollen season, pollen levels are highest in the evening. If you suffer from pollen allergies and you have your heart set on a spring wedding, you may want to schedule your wedding and wedding photos sometime in the afternoon or late morning hours.
- Be sure to pack over-the-counter anti-histamines and tissues on the day of your wedding or just give them to your maid-of-honor to hold. She’s there to keep your special day running smoothly.
- Create a checklist with all of your wedding day essentials and include tissues, allergy meds, and other items needed for allergy prevention. Give the list to your maid-of-honor, or to your mom before the day of your wedding. You will have a lot to think about on your wedding day. The last thing that you want to forget about are your allergies!
Are you suffering from allergies and want a natural and healthy way to locate and reduce allergens in your home? Check us out at exhalenow.com and collect your $100 off coupon. We are technologists, scientists, parents and allergy sufferers and we want to help you with your indoor allergy problems.
Latest posts by Rachel Reboulet (see all)
- Outdoor Wedding this Spring? Don’t Let Your Allergies Crash the Party! - April 15, 2019
- In-Office Skin Test + Exhale Home Allergen Test = A Winning Combination for Allergy/Asthma Relief - February 27, 2018
- Stop Bugging Me, Dust Mites!! - February 19, 2018