Inspirotec advances “Exhale” product business expansion CHICAGO, June 30, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) [...]
Exhale™ by Inspirotec
Inspirotec’s mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives by understanding the air we breathe. Founded in 2012 by Prasanthi Gandhi and Julian Gordon, and based in Chicago, IL.
Exhale is the first service offered by Inspirotec. Exhale provides relief to allergy and asthma sufferers by pinpointing what in the air may be making them sick and then walking them through a game plan to get rid of it so they can feel better in their own home.
Follow us on Twitter
- We're happy to share that we will be presenting at the @AAAAI_org AAAAI 2020 Annual meeting in Philadelphia, PA nex… https://t.co/giAK0efHuD 2 months ago
- Inspirotec is excited to announce that we’ll be exhibiting at the @IAQAssociation IAQA 2020 Annual Meeting & Expo i… https://t.co/DcAo89143T 2 months ago
- Tips for helping your #asthmatic #child succeed at their favorite outdoor #sport this #schoolyear.… https://t.co/crArXdCADG 5 months ago
- It's that time again! A new school year means new clothes, backpacks, notebooks and new worries for #parents of chi… https://t.co/JT27DesY88 5 months ago
- Expert Allergist, Priya Bansal, shares why #allergy and #asthma sufferers should test their homes for #allergens. https://t.co/iR7qNbhDXV 6 months ago
- Let Indoor Air Quality Expert Ian Cull give you some tips on getting dust mite allergens out! #dustmites… https://t.co/2BYcSdwRMJ 6 months ago
- Exercise-Induced Asthma or EIB is airflow obstruction that occurs during or shortly after physical activity. As man… https://t.co/ShdMOJ0mqI 6 months ago
- Planning your next #vacation with #allergies or #asthma. https://t.co/YUrzI222i5 https://t.co/7ldUuZlHhQ 6 months ago
- Exhale helped Dan play the sports he loves again by determining what allergens in his home were making him sick and… https://t.co/lYK8rtpxr0 2 years ago
- Concerned about #mold impacting your health? Our DIY kit measures your home for active, harmful mold. https://t.co/R1deWQH6oy 2 years ago