Exhale™ by Inspirotec
Inspirotec’s mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives by understanding the air we breathe. Founded in 2012 by Prasanthi Gandhi and Julian Gordon, and based in Chicago, IL.
Exhale is the first service offered by Inspirotec. Exhale provides relief to allergy and asthma sufferers by pinpointing what in the air may be making them sick and then walking them through a game plan to get rid of it so they can feel better in their own home.
Follow us on Twitter
- Exhale helped Dan play the sports he loves again by determining what allergens in his home were making him sick and… https://t.co/lYK8rtpxr0 1 year ago
- Concerned about #mold impacting your health? Our DIY kit measures your home for active, harmful mold. https://t.co/R1deWQH6oy 2 years ago
- Bootstrapping In America Interview: https://t.co/48nYCTDUo5 via @YouTube 2 years ago
- Exhale chief scientist Dr. Julian Gordon, talks about smart home devices that test your air. https://t.co/VlNwVHBNwK 2 years ago
- Exhale Medical Advisor, Paul Detjen, answers the most common questions he receives about #asthma. https://t.co/hkjjMQYbRW 2 years ago
- Inspirotec Medical Advisor Dr. Priya Bansal, M.D., explains why it's important to test the home for allergens. https://t.co/17IundDEvq 2 years ago
- Julian Gordon explains what the dust mite is and why it is a trigger for people with #allergies and #asthma. https://t.co/V6ET6T0VVv 2 years ago
- We talk to Exhale's resident Allergist Dr. Paul Detjen, M.D. about steps you can take for allergen avoidance. https://t.co/SXb0QCEw2P 2 years ago
- Exhale co-founder and chief scientist Dr. Julian Gordon explains why Exhale Allergen testing can help you and your … https://t.co/XN1S5SI4wp 2 years ago
- Expert Allergist Dr. Paul Detjen shares everything you need to know about #asthma triggers and symptoms. https://t.co/Y2Qq3JH9a4 2 years ago